For those with older ears...

Daveperc

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick reflection based on personal experience!

All of us ultimately rely on the good old human ear for our enjoyment of all our kit. And for all of us, our ears gradually get less sensitive, particularly in the higher frequencies. Having recently a budget equal to that for my hifi upgrade on having digital hearing aids I can tell you that it is probably at least as important! In fact, my old system sounds great again!

So, yes I'll upgrade, but in reality upgrading my ears may have been the single (or rather double) most important element to upgrade!!

Dave

alchemist 1

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Daveperc said:
Just a quick reflection based on personal experience!

All of us ultimately rely on the good old human ear for our enjoyment of all our kit. And for all of us, our ears gradually get less sensitive, particularly in the higher frequencies. Having recently a budget equal to that for my hifi upgrade on having digital hearing aids I can tell you that it is probably at least as important! In fact, my old system sounds great again!

So, yes I'll upgrade, but in reality upgrading my ears may have been the single (or rather double) most important element to upgrade!!

Dave
'' Ear, ear.''.............:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts