For an open, uber detailed sound, which interconnect?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
dim_span:
has anyone tried the SHB speaker cable? .... have received my set but have to get adapters as the binding posts on my amp are the old japanese type with a small hole ...

I have the 10AWG and they are very thick .... hopefully, I will be able to connect next week

Keep us posted, mate.

A

Anonymous

paid £26 plus P&P for my coherence (0,50m) .... but also received a synergy 2 interconnect 0,5m as a freebie (have not tried the synergy yet but am well pleased with the coherence)

A

Anonymous

bretty:dim_span:

has anyone tried the SHB speaker cable? .... have received my set but have to get adapters as the binding posts on my amp are the old japanese type with a small hole ...

I have the 10AWG and they are very thick .... hopefully, I will be able to connect next week

Keep us posted, mate.

will do so .... can say that I read on another forum that Wilfred had stated that the 10AWG speaker cable was sonically superior to the thicker 8AWG speaker cable .... the 10AWG is very thick but very well made ....

not sure in the differences in the interconnects, but those who have the coherence are well pleased and some have said it is very similar to the old Hitachi SSX-102K LC-OFC (these can still be bought from breckland audio)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts