Faulty Marantz CD6002, Twice!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I purchased the cd6002 with matching amp and kef speakers 3 weeks ago, following advice from here. Within a week the cd drawer would not close. The shop swapped it and within a week the cd drawer would not open. On both occasions it trys to perform the function, but something stops the drawer moving.

I want to get a third one as I like the sound, but I am now nervous about this happening again, maybe after my 12 month warranty runs out.

Has anyone else experience of this kind of thing happening?

Dave

A

Anonymous

[quote user="david73"]

I purchased the cd6002 with matching amp and kef speakers 3 weeks ago, following advice from here. Within a week the cd drawer would not close. The shop swapped it and within a week the cd drawer would not open. On both occasions it trys to perform the function, but something stops the drawer moving.

I want to get a third one as I like the sound, but I am now nervous about this happening again, maybe after my 12 month warranty runs out.

Has anyone else experience of this kind of thing happening?

Dave

[/quote]

It sounds like a design fault. I'd buy something else if I was you.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sounds like you've been unlucky - we've had several samples in, and none have had this fault. Wonder if that dealer's consignment got dropped along the way...?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts