ELECTROCOMPANIET AS filed for bankruptcy

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Electro said:
Very True Electrocompaniet disribution has always been patchy in the UK but they were / are trying to remedy that atm .

If they can get enough exposure and people add Electrocompaniet to their audition lists they should do very well in the UK in theory .

Hi Electro

Good to hear that Electrocompaniet have new backing *smile* I’ve been following Electrocompaniet in the UK for twenty five years and unless (just as I highlighted to Hegel Music Systems) certain things are not implemented then here in the UK it’s likely to be more of the same.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I read this one last night. What an emotional rollercoaster thread.

I hope Electrocompaniet improves their market performance in the future.

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Vladimir said:
I read this one last night. What an emotional rollercoaster thread.

I hope Electrocompaniet improves their market performance in the future.

Nice to see you again Vladimir. *drinks*

So do I !

I suspect there will be a major revamp of the company and some new products in the style of their EC living range .

I also hope they bring out some new Hi end amplification with an updated look that appeals more to that sort of market.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the Welcome back Electro. *drinks*

Honestly, I think they need to expand in Asia if they want to be profitable. That's how everyone stays in business these days.

TRENDING THREADS