Disney TV calibration disc now released

Interesting product.

"Disney's WOW is a fantastic disc that should be the go-to choice for all beginners looking to learn about their TV, and how to set it up. --Cnet.com

It's usually money in the bank when Disney does something, and that's exactly the case with the WOW calibration disc. Disney released this calibration disc to help installers and consumers calibrate their TVs for video industry specifications. The Blu-ray disc comes with tests that Disney developed to calibrate contrast and black levels, color and saturation (hue), sharpness and aspect ratio, all of this in levels ranging from beginner to advanced. The package comes with a manual to help guide users through the pattern, and it offers a bundle of Disney movie clips that can be played individually or looped. --CE Pro Magazine: Editor's Picks Top Product

Introduced at the CEDIA show in September, the WOW discs are by far the most extensively comprehensive calibration discs yet offered, in terms of their ability to effectively coach consumers through the process of understanding various video and audio adjustments, as well as providing a wealth of pristine source material that could only come from a media giant such as Disney. Contrast that with the numerous HD clips on the Blu-ray WOW disc, especially those on the Visions: Inspired By Nature companion disc, and it's clear that the Disney effort is by far the most comprehensive calibration disc effort to date. --AVS Forum www.avguide.com"

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I see! I'm not THAT familiar with Amazon, not having an account even, however I would have assumed that "DVD Release Date: 2 Nov 2010" would also have been the Amazon listing insertion date... Oh well.

bigboss said:
I mean now available to buy in the UK. I think you could only import it from the US before.

TRENDING THREADS