Did I make the right phono preamp choice for the rest of my rig? Rega fono mini

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I made the right phono preamp choice for my rig?

I am building the following rig

Rega RP 1

Rega Fono Mini A2D

Heed Canamp

Sennheiser HD650

Do you think the Rega would be the right phono pre for this rig? I heared it is a more favorable choice over the cambridge 640p so i guess I should not be too worried but I wanted to make sure. I am not too experienced yet, so I rather ask all of you.

I am on a budget so I would guess the rega is my best option? (max 200 $ or euros) I was just wondering if anyone could confirm this

Thanks in advance,

Maurice

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
hybridauth_Facebook_100000243617880 said:
it is mainly the graham slee communicator that is actually on my mind now. it is in a higher budget range but I am afraid it might have been a better choice considering the rest of the rig.

Why not join the Slee forum and arrange a two week home loan of the Communicator?

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
hybridauth_Facebook_100000243617880 said:
Thanks, I didn´t know that was possible!

It might be difficult to arrange though considering the fact I live in Holland.

Not difficult. There is an EU Loaner Scheme operated by Derek aka Suggs. You'll find him when you've joined the forum.

That sounds great!

I just bught a communicator though, I traded in the rega and I am not regretting that one bit! The Slee sounds excellent!

I will probably still look into the loaner scheme though, I am very curious about the other graham slee products. If the entry level is this good already the higher end models must be truly incredible!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts