denon dbt 3313ud

jordanfx

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
was looking to buy and still might buy oppo 103 despite whf review.but this denon looks a very attractive price.or might wait for cambridge 752.to come out.any body got this denon yet dbt 3313 if so whats it like ,load times,cd playback using the dedicated rca outputs,any probs loading blu ray discs,ie wont play.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
You should read the review (with the matching receiver Denon AVR-3313) of this Blu-Ray player by Richard Stevenson in the January 2013 edition of Home Cinema Choice magazine. I don't know if this link will work, and if so the PDF may appear in large size, http://www.novedadesaudioyvideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/HomeCinema_R.pdf

You must bear in mind that the Denon DBT-3313UD is a universal disc transport, rather than a normal Blu-Ray deck (which is why I wouldn't consider it). Hence just HDMI, stereo audio and Denon link HD (which is not backwards compatible with the cable that my Denon 4010UD uses). So, no digital optical or coaxial outputs, and no 7.1 multichannel analogue outputs either. If you don't need those missing connections, the review was very complimentary.

Your 3 shortlists are rather strange.

1) Denon 3313UD is a transport only, so will not decode audio.

2) CA 752 BD is more in the league of Oppo 105 and not Oppo 103 with superior audio via analogue outs. If you're looking to connect via HDMI only, then CA 752 / Oppo 105 won't be any better than CA 652 BD / Oppo 103.

What are you looking for in a player? What's the rest of your system like?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts