Denon DBT-3313UD VS. Marantz UD-7007 for Analogue out

redbullmaster

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
This should be aboveLooking for a 3d Blu-Ray player to use for cd’s as well as the blu-ray playback, has anyone compared both for analogue playback and is there any difference between them. The Denon can be had for £529 at the moment and the Marantz is going for £699. I don’t know if these prices are just for the January sales or if it’s fixed at this level going forward, so i may have to move fast. I'm replacing a Marantz 6003 cd player with which I'm using a Roksan Kandy K2 for the amp and Kef LS50 speakers for TV and Stereo. I have tried a Audiolab Mdac with the Marantz acting as a transport in the past and that made no difference to the sound of my system. So after that, I'm thinking there wont be any difference in the sound between these two player’s. But I thought i get some second opinions first, as it still a lot of money to spend and demo’s aren't an option for me.

redbullmaster

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Looking for a 3d Blu-Ray player to use for cd’s as well as the blu-ray playback, has anyone compared both for analogue playback and is there any difference between them. The Denon can be had for £529 at the moment and the Marantz is going for £699. I don’t know if these prices are just for the January sales or if it’s fixed at this level going forward, so i may have to move fast. I'm replacing a Marantz 6003 cd player with which I'm using a Roksan Kandy K2 for the amp and Kef LS50 speakers for TV and Stereo. I have tried a Audiolab Mdac with the Marantz acting as a transport in the past and that made no difference to the sound of my system. So after that, I'm thinking there wont be any difference in the sound between these two player’s. But I thought i get some second opinions first, as it still a lot of money to spend and demo’s aren't an option for me.

redbullmaster

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
As the Denon has analogue out, i thought i could connect it to the Kandy and use my speaker’s for the sound playback. As the manual says the Analogue is down-mixed to a 2-channel output.

jordanfx

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
may help in your decision i wanted dedicated cd outlets so i took a chance and bought the denon,glad i did awesome picture quality and superb cd quality.and what a price.mine goes through yamaha 1065 reciever but use a rotel amp for the cd.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts