David @ Frank harvey

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

I heard you gave some advise to someone that was looking at the MA R360, some time ago, he said they were ok.

200 is my budget, have you any thoughts on the R720?

Thanks, buying tonight so need to know, Nice 1

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier (but then again, I'm not work right now!).

The 720 was a good sub, but things did improve when MA brought out the current R360HD/R370HD subs. If you want something better than the 720, and more up to date, we have the R370HD half price at £249.

A

Anonymous

Hi.

Thanks for that, if I were to buy one and go the extra bit of cash, do I just phone.

Also do you know how this would compair to the BK Gemini 2?

As people are raving about this sub, but a 500.00 sub? Very tempting.

Nice 1, and thanks again

kPfRLewAJVEQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
I also see that Superfi have the Wharfedale Diamond 10 sub (as far as I can tell, no 9s available anymore) at £229 in their sale. It would integrate pretty well with the rest of your kit and gets good reviews.

A

Anonymous

Sorry forgot to mention need a down fire as got nosey kids

Plus they seem to be that price everywere, and 250.00 seems like a steal as they are 500 everywere, just wondering how much I want to get my butt kicked by the wife.. LOL

Thanks anyway

A

Anonymous

Going to phone him or the shop after lunch as they are ex-demo, and see what cond they are in and what colours they have.

They wife is looking like clint eastwood today.... DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK!!!

She is going to go mental
emotion-60.gif

A

Anonymous

Just phoned kevin, its not ex-demo, its just unboxed, so great, he has put on hold and told me to phone dave in the morning and give him the sale for the recomondation.

Need the colour and great deal, thanks dave
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS