Daft Punk Random Access Memories

Pedro2

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Just listening to this freshly ripped CD. Can well recommend it. Some clever songs, excellent production and has all the hallmarks of a classic in the making. Some superb Nile Rogers guitar riffs plus much more. Anyone else heard it yet?

A

Anonymous

Listenened to it last night on spotify then ordered vinyl off amazon.

Very impressed.

TullyK

May 22, 2013
Visit site
My friend bougt the CD and we listened to it on Monday, not having listened properly to Daft Punk before, I was very impressed.

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Just luvving it my fave tracks are giorgio by moroder,within,get lucky.

But the whole album is great

Im gonna purchase the vinyl album tomorrow i bet its gonna sound fab on vinyl.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
The Mad One said:
Just luvving it my fave tracks are giorgio by moroder,within,get lucky.

But the whole album is great

Im gonna purchase the vinyl album tomorrow i bet its gonna sound fab on vinyl.

The vinyl sounds mint...... Get Lucky sounds excellent - think I have annoyed the neighbours!

oldric_naubhoff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
atticus said:
Like it, but the sound quality is disappointing. Some of the instruments are over-compressed.

get vinyl

BTW, in moments like this I wish CD was never invented. how on earth a medium which has twice the DR of a typical vinyl record carries then contents which are half of the DR of the same contents from the vinyl (apparently it's not as easy to squash DR within an analog medium as it is within a digital one, so I read). God damn you loudness war!!!

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
oldric_naubhoff said:
atticus said:
Like it, but the sound quality is disappointing. Some of the instruments are over-compressed.

get vinyl

BTW, in moments like this I wish CD was never invented. how on earth a medium which has twice the DR of a typical vinyl record carries then contents which are half of the DR of the same contents from the vinyl (apparently it's not as easy to squash DR within an analog medium as it is within a digital one, so I read). God damn you loudness war!!!

The reason why I got a Turntable and started buying vinyl!

NHL

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Have the vinyl, now it's obvious that the Elys2 on my Rega RP3 needs to be removed and updated with something livelier. Preferably some MC, but first, needs to get hold of shims to get proper VTA.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts