Cyrus Unofficial Facebook, and reviews

• Thread starter QuestForThe13thNote
  • Start date
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I started an unofficial Cyrus Facebook group a while back if anyone is interested in joining. I’ve posted reviews of Cyrus stuff and stuff I’ve owned. Really as comparative views of other Cyrus stuff, otherwise it would be a bit biased. But I’ve reviewed some stuff which is of interest to me too as non Cyrus products, like power conditioners and streamers, speakers etc.

If you want to check it out and read my reviews which I think are pretty well written and for lay people, not too techy, please send me a request to join if you are on Facebook mentioning what hi Fi and I will accept your requests. My attitude is reviews should say if a product is good comparative to previous products in a companies line up or competitors and if it’s value, but they tend not always to be reviewed like this very well by mags.

My next comparison is between a cyrus psx-r power supply and Cyrus psx-r2, for use with Cyrus pre2 dac, some older CD players, dac xp signature pre/dac, and the 8 2 dac integrated. Also the stream xa streamer.

This is only a hobby project at the moment but please by all means let me know what you think. I’ve got the domain to hi Fi reviews.com, so may start with all sorts of products.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2022308751324615/

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

You could set up a profile called drummerman and it’s effectively just like a forum then, as you chat to the various groups you belong. I do that with my snooker groups too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts