Croft Riaa or Vincent PHO-700

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Thanks, I'll go for the mp-200. However as I received the Croft today they asked me if I wanted to buy an interconnect cable as well. I really want a new one as my old is a cheap 5m cable and I only need 1m. But how important is the quality of a cable and how much money do you think I should put into it? They advised me to buy a cable at £110!

Mathias Frøslev said:
Thanks, I'll go for the mp-200. However as I received the Croft today they asked me if I wanted to buy an interconnect cable as well. I really want a new one as my old is a cheap 5m cable and I only need 1m. But how important is the quality of a cable and how much money do you think I should put into it? They advised me to buy a cable at £110!

Without getting into another cable thread who exactly asked if you wanted a new one? The dealer? If you already have one, no matter how long, you don't need anything else.

This is the typical response of a dealer that's going down the pan. God bless them. You know it's coming.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Mathias Frøslev said:
Ok, thanks! But as I want a shorter cable that doesn't fill up the whole room, wouldn't a cable at £10-20 be ok?

£110 sounds a bit much for a cable, what make is it?

You can get a Chord C line for £35 0.5m or £45 1m.

TRENDING THREADS