Criticise your own brand/s

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
The knobs are made of cheap plastic, the design is very industrial and the brass link between pre and power amp is bad, need to be changed. Sound 10/10 and worked 12 years before replacing by Accuphase.

mikeparker59

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Marantz PM6004 hard to read input selected on amp as font size is so small!

Cambridge Audio NP30 horrible remote control layout, but app has improved for i-pad.

Panasonic Blu-ray players, probably other makes too, take ages to load a disc. VHS was quicker to get going!

My old A&R T21 tuner, pretty naf led tuning display, it wasn't a thing of beauty in its day, and certainly isn't now. Pity they didn't use a nice backlit analogue tuning scale *sad*

My big feet. I keep revving engine when I brake as my feet are so wide!!!

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
Gazzip said:
You are right but if we don't post our experiences then a trend can never be established.
On the flipside, you may invent a "trend" that wasn't there in the first place, bringing unecessary negative attention to a brand. But, people like to moan, so hey, knock yourself out! :)

Only if members actively seek to deceive and post lies. If they are posting their real experiences then a trend can be established. Not sure that warning others of potential hardware issues with a brand can really be classified as moaning. Is that your feeling if one of your customers returns a faulty item? Are they "having a moan"? Probably not, so why classify it as such on here?

K

keeper of the quays

Gazzip said:
David@FrankHarvey said:
Gazzip said:
You are right but if we don't post our experiences then a trend can never be established. 
On the flipside, you may invent a "trend" that wasn't there in the first place, bringing unecessary negative attention to a brand. But, people like to moan, so hey, knock yourself out! :)

Only if members actively seek to deceive and post lies. If they are posting their real experiences then a trend can be established. Not sure that warning others of potential hardware issues with a brand can really be classified as moaning. Is that your feeling if one of your customers returns a faulty item? Are they "having a moan"? Probably not, so why classify it as such on here?
well said, open knowledge is the best type of knowledge! In my opinion..unless it's about cd players then my knowledge is the correct one? Lol..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts