Creek Wyndsor Turntable- spotted a great buy!

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
What a great saving on this turntable- it bow costs £995.00, usual price £1995.00. If only I had the spare cash. But for anybody out there- grab a bargain! It's a lovely looking turntable :)

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
If you had the spare cash , get a clearaudio emo for another 50 quid. You will have to spend an awful amount of money to beat that package.

A

Anonymous

It's only a bargain if it sounds good. Don't get fooled by the price: it could sound rubbish. Price does not necessarily equal quality.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:
It's only a bargain if it sounds good. Don't get fooled by the price: it could sound rubbish. Price does not necessarily equal quality.
I agree but when it comes to turntables, usually the more expensive the turntable, the better the quality in parts and with a decent cartridge it should sound sublime. I agree that an audition is always the best way to judge if it is good enough :)

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:
I agree but when it comes to turntables, usually the more expensive the turntable, the better the quality in parts and with a decent cartridge it should sound sublime. I agree that an audition is always the best way to judge if it is good enough :)

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
gbhsi1:

emotion-40.gif

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
floyd droid:
gbhsi1:

emotion-40.gif

Confused Floyd droid?

A

Anonymous

I had one for 3 days and it is a cracking TT, just had it to put a new tone arm cable in so played it and it is good.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
mains cables r us:I had one for 3 days and it is a cracking TT, just had it to put a new tone arm cable in so played it and it is good.
I knew it, can't go wrong with creek as said above & at such a brilliant price- half off :)

A

Anonymous

gbhsi1:mains cables r us:I had one for 3 days and it is a cracking TT, just had it to put a new tone arm cable in so played it and it is good.
I knew it, can't go wrong with creek as said above & at such a brilliant price- half off :)Please come to my shop! There's lots of things there I know you'd love to buy, all personally vouched for by people you've never met. And everything is half normal price, just for you!

What's the expression about some types of people and their money being soon parted?? gbhsi1, you need to remember that wonderful expression, caveat emptor.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
gbhsi1:floyd droid:
gbhsi1:

emotion-40.gif

Confused Floyd droid?

No but i think you are. It bombed mate hence the chuck away price and remember whoever is hoping to get shot of it is still making money. As for the
emotion-40.gif
that means, hmm. Expensive parts decent cart and sound sublime. Trust me i've heard some mega bucks TTs with 'expensive parts'. Total junk a lot of them, just a catchpenny for mugs to part with their hard earned.

images

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
floyd droid:gbhsi1:floyd droid:
gbhsi1:

emotion-40.gif

Confused Floyd droid?

No but i think you are. It bombed mate hence the chuck away price and remember whoever is hoping to get shot of it is still making money. As for the
emotion-40.gif
that means, hmm. Expensive parts decent cart and sound sublime. Trust me i've heard some mega bucks TTs with 'expensive parts'. Total junk a lot of them, just a catchpenny for mugs to part with their hard earned.

images

Please...name a few that are really expensive but sound rubbish? hmm

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Tarquinh:
gbhsi1:mains cables r us:I had one for 3 days and it is a cracking TT, just had it to put a new tone arm cable in so played it and it is good.
I knew it, can't go wrong with creek as said above & at such a brilliant price- half off :)Please come to my shop! There's lots of things there I know you'd love to buy, all personally vouched for by people you've never met. And everything is half normal price, just for you!

What's the expression about some types of people and their money being soon parted?? gbhsi1, you need to remember that wonderful expression, caveat emptor.

Personally I choose what I want and I don't rely on any person to make a decision for me. Sometimes you do find a bargain that is worth it!

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
gbhsi1:

Please...name a few that are really expensive but sound rubbish? hmm

Not so sure that you have grasped the nettle of what im on about here gb so lets leave it as is eh. We dont want a cyber war do we
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts