Clearer Audio Copper line alpha one

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/taking-action-about-discrimination/taking-action-about-harassment/

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

nick8858 said:
I am holding you to account. You still have not responded to the accusations made Andrew which directly challenge his honesty.

i asked you to stop twice but you have carried on. One last time, before I will report this to the police. Please confirm you agree to stop.

Gaz37

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Although harassment is not specifically defined in section 7(2) of the PHA, it can include repeated attempts to impose unwanted communications and contact upon a victim in a manner that could be expected to cause distress or fear in any reasonable person.

Nobody is imposing anything on you, you are reading these posts of your volition.

If you don't like it do everybody a favour & don't come on here again

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I would reckon the amount of disparaging comments you have made about me would be more than enough to rebuff any case you (think) you have. You are equally harrasing and abusive and willingly engage in putting down others and even accusing them of being dishonest as well.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Harassment is very clearly defined as two or more occasions, and it’s very broad. It’s has a civil and criminal remedy. And a defence to harassment isn’t the fault of the person suffering it. No volenti non fit injuria.

If your view is you come online to be possibly trolled and if you don’t like it go, very much flies in the face of the law. I’d suggest have a think about that.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Looking at the amounts of insults you have posted I reckon you are a serial offender. As well as questionin a members honesty. You STILL have not responded to that in any satisfactory way whatsoever

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

nick8858 said:
Looking at the amounts of insults you have posted I reckon you are a serial offender. As well as questionin a members honesty. You STILL have not responded to that in any satisfactory way whatsoever

ive given you a third opportunity to stop so am now reporting you to the police.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

If you don’t all stop I will add your names into the ring with police.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Gaz37 said:
QuestForThe13thNote said:
Harassment is very clearly defined as two or more occasions, and it’s very broad. It’s has a civil and criminal remedy. And a defence to harassment isn’t the fault of the person suffering it. No volenti non fit injuria.

If your view is you come online to be possibly trolled and if you don’t like it go, very much flies in the face of the law. I’d suggest have a think about that.

Libel is also clearly defined in UK law in the Defamation act 2013. If Ellis can prove what you say about him is untrue & has damaged his reputation you could be liable

you need deep pockets to sue for libel and slander, it’s not legal aid funded, and it typically is done by rich or on a pro bono basis, and anyway ellis and I get on fine thanks,and neither of us has slandered each other. We have been chatting on email all afternoon.

Gaz37

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Harassment is very clearly defined as two or more occasions, and it’s very broad. It’s has a civil and criminal remedy. And a defence to harassment isn’t the fault of the person suffering it. No volenti non fit injuria. 

Libel is also clearly defined in UK law in the Defamation act 2013.
If Andrew can prove what you say about him is untrue & has damaged his reputation you could be liable

daveh75

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/taking-action-about-discrimination/taking-action-about-harassment/

Works both ways.

Again take a look at your own behaviour, you've been harassing an entire community of people since you first arrived (and it's not the first community you've done it to either is it?), and many have simply grown sick of it and taking things into their own hands because of complete lack of care from WHF about what goes on on their forum...

The threats of action and emotional blackmail just don't wash, we've seen it all before from you...

Gaz37

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Gaz37 said:
Harassment is very clearly defined as two or more occasions, and it’s very broad. It’s has a civil and criminal remedy. And a defence to harassment isn’t the fault of the person suffering it. No volenti non fit injuria. 

Libel is also clearly defined in UK law in the Defamation act 2013. If Ellis can prove what you say about him is untrue & has damaged his reputation you could be liable

you need deep pockets to sue for libel and slander, it’s not legal aid funded, and it typically is done by rich or on a pro bono basis, and anyway ellis and I get on fine thanks,and neither of us has slandered each other. We have been chatting on email all afternoon.

I meant Andrew

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Gaz37 said:
Gaz37 said:

you need deep pockets to sue for libel and slander, it’s not legal aid funded, and it typically is done by rich or on a pro bono basis, and anyway ellis and I get on fine thanks,and neither of us has slandered each other. We have been chatting on email all afternoon.

I meant Andrew

Yes I agree its Andrew that is the vistim of a dubious accusation here and still amazingly NO response

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts