Clearer Audio Copper line alpha one

• Thread starter QuestForThe13thNote
  • Start date
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I just swapped my kettle leads for these on my cyrus amps and it’s realy nice. Extra detail, bit of extra depth to the sound. Not that expensive and very balanced. Not the screaming in your face unbalanced detail of Titan Helios power cables with hazy treble. Very nice. 8/10.

i know gasolin just bought a pair and waiting to be delivered. I’d be interested in his thoughts when he gets them and other who have used clearer audio.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
I just swapped my kettle leads for these on my cyrus amps and it’s realy nice. Extra detail, bit of extra depth to the sound. Not that expensive and very balanced. Not the screaming in your face unbalanced detail of Titan Helios power cables with hazy treble. Very nice. 8/10.

i know gasolin just bought a pair and waiting to be delivered. I’d be interested in his thoughts when he gets them and other who have used clearer audio. 

Which dealers did you speak with?

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
I just swapped my kettle leads for these on my cyrus amps and it’s realy nice. Extra detail, bit of extra depth to the sound. Not that expensive and very balanced. Not the screaming in your face unbalanced detail of Titan Helios power cables with hazy treble. Very nice. 8/10.

Answer the question please. This thread will be trashed anyway so you might as well get it over with sooner or later Clearer Audio Copper Line cables are rubbish tried them a while back. Went with B & Home Bargains special much better

Which dealers did you speak with?

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

insider9 said:
Do you refer to Helios as hazy treble?

yes , how come?

It’s obciously the effect the cable has on the power amp and the power amp outputting in a different way, I get that.

insider9

Just wanted to clarify which one it was. I tried a basic Clearer Audio cable last year. No effects at all but that was much different system.

I'm generally sceptic about anything :) but that doesn't stop me trying. And definitely curious to know all the opinions.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

The clearer audio copper line alpha one is the one I’m trying. Two on power amps. Nice and bendy too. It’s not massive on my system, but decent improvement. I’m going to try a better clearer audio silver cable possibly on the streamer too, as the Titan Helios made a good improvement on that. Not very flexible cable though for my rack, has to bend in the cyrus tri arbour racks.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Just a bit of wire . Won't make much difference. Don't indulge this bloke in any replies please. He has just, on another thread, resorted to fibbing to discredit another member. If you do express an opinion he will ignore it as he is not interested in anyones opinion but his own

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

nick8858 said:
Just a bit of wire . Won't make much difference. Don't indulge this bloke in any replies please. He has just, on another thread, resorted to fibbing to discredit another member. If you do express an opinion he will ignore it as he is not interested in anyones opinion but his own

i thought the guy discredited himself didn’t he, he admitted musicraft decline to deal with him. I’m interested in your opinion but I think we’ve established you haven’t tried mains cable and your decision for speaker wire was to suit the installation, which is fine by me, but people on here like me, Ellis, insider, black sabbath, are all trying these things. If it’s something you don’t feel there is not any worth. Simples. Don’t post. But I appreciate your opinion. But if you want to put me down I suggest reply on the other thread and ill come back to each and every one of them. If you stop, so will I. I’m not giving into your bullying with others.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Just trying to reveal you for who you are. A rather sad ridiculous charade.

I shall post on whatever thread I wish. I don't observe your rules and dictates thanks

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

You seem particularly vindictive. If you read this thread none of your stuff would be challenged if you didn’t get your ore in, at the start, telling others not to bother with me. Nasty bit of work.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I seem to remember that someone else here is holding you to account for being dishonest - to which by the way there is no reply from your good self. Take a look in the mirror

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

nick8858 said:
I seem to remember that someone else here is holding you to account for being dishonest - to which by the way there is no reply from your good self. Take a look in the mirror

well I have relationships with the dealers that andrewjvt doesn’t so I wouldn’t want, by highlighting on a public forum they no longer deal with him, as he would no doubt start posting against them, or others could take a dim view of these dealers, and I’m not prepared to cause that. As I say I have a relationship with some of them

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
You are happy to make a direct accusation as to his integrity with dealers with no concrete evidence apart from your "say so" which has, time and again been proved to be worthless drivel.

My case remains m'lud

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

This is not a trial by internet ffs. We are not at infant school. This is not some sort of game to curry favour with others. It’s a forum to discuss hi fi etc, and people don’t want to hear you bullying people as it’s been picked up by another you are doing. I don’t capitulate to bullies. You bully me, you meet your match. You debate with me respectfully, I reciprocate. And the reason I’m doing this is I don’t want people like you to make others uncomfortable and I hope you think twice.

As far as I’m concerned there should be zero tolerance to bullying and abuse online, and people come to horrible positions with stuff like this. My niece was bullied badly online. Also you’ve no idea how you are affecting others if you carry on this way. Use me as your punchbag if you like. I’m pretty thick skinned.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
This is not a trial by internet ffs. We are not at infant school. This is not some sort of game to curry favour with others. It’s a forum to discuss hi fi etc, and people don’t want to hear you bullying people as it’s been picked up by another you are doing. I don’t capitulate to bullies. You bully me, you meet your match. You debate with me respectfully, I reciprocate. And the reason I’m doing this is I don’t want people like you to make others uncomfortable and I hope you think twice.

As far as I’m concerned there should be zero tolerance to bullying and abuse online, and people come to horrible positions with stuff like this. My niece was bullied badly online. Also you’ve no idea how you are affecting others if you carry on this way. Use me as your punchbag if you like. I’m pretty thick skinned.

Emotional blackmail creeping in. This is one complex guy...may have met my match

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

It’s not emotional blackmail, but you keep on bullying someone online and you don’t know them. There are people who have killed themselves after bullies.

Will you agree to stop if I do, as I’ve simply been waiting for you to stop? This is the first warning.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I mean after the first warning? You still haven't answered Andrews question. Do so please. This is not bullying, its call holding your accusations to account

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Nick I’ve asked you once to stop and you haven’t done so. I’ll make you aware that under the protection from harassment act 1997, two or more occasions of causing alarm and distress, is a criminal offence. Please acknowledge you understand. This is the second time I’m asking you to stop.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Gaz37 said:
There's a cure for that.

Stay offline

Simple really

well it’s nice to see such a flippant attitude to online abuse.

Gaz37

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Nick I’ve asked you once to stop and you haven’t done so. I’ll make you aware that under the protection from harassment act 1997, two or more occasions of causing alarm and distress, is a criminal offence. Please acknowledge you understand. This is the second time I’m asking you to stop. 

Wrong again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts