Chord Active Plus HDMI 1.5m for £49.00

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Awesome deal for the best HDMI awarded by What Hi-Fi which was around £100 but now for a limited time for £57.95 from Futureshop.co.uk, check the link below:

http://www.futureshop.co.uk/the-chord-company-hdmi-active-silver-plus-13b-15m-p-2718.html

A

Anonymous

emotion-3.gif
£57.95, and its in the "hot deals" section
emotion-16.gif

A

Anonymous

What do you think of that Max? Ive already got some of these on my AV equipment but have ordered a couple more to upgrade some other HDMI cables to the same.

A

Anonymous

Panasonic Store:
What do you think of that Max? Ive already got some of these on my AV equipment but have ordered a couple more to upgrade some other HDMI cables to the same.

i theres smaoineamh tascai do maxi
emotion-58.gif

emotion-4.gif

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Try this one.

http://www.hifix.co.uk/sku2.lasso?CHORD-ACTIVE SILVERPLUS 1.3B&item=9cd97f5e1da705dcd70d1ba5ba72b94d0ba457608c869e16de1db4bfba863d42

A

Anonymous

Yes thanks Pistol Pete1, seems like another price has emerged and cheaper from Hifix.co.uk, they are selling the Chord Active Plus HDMI 1.5 for £49.00 and Free Delivery.

The link from some of the guys on the forum does not work for some reason, so basically if you head over to www.hifix.co.uk and type in Chord HDMI on their search box, that will head you over to the Active Plus HDMI where you can check the deal out and buy if your interested.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
It is a great cable at £115 and superb at £49. We sold a large batch at this price and they sold out exceptionally quickly. I would advise you to be quick if you want some.

A

Anonymous

Nick, i don't stock these cables but are they due to be discontinued hence the price drop? I presume that they are going to upgrade them with Ethernet and Audio Return capabilities like the Supershield?

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Gentlemen,

I had the Chord Active Plus and the Chord Supershield and based on my own tests, I found no difference in picture quality between both cables although there was a discernible improvement in sound with the Chord Active Plus.

I expected much more from the Chord Active considering the price premium and having discovered that it fell far short of my own expectations, sold both off.

To me personally, it was a disappointment and did not justify the price then, but at it's current offer price - it's worth a go, but don't expect any revelations!

Ronald

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts