Choice of headphones. Guidance please

Womaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi

I am looking to buy some in ear headphones for use when I am out and about.

After much deliberation, too much probably I have narrowed it down to 4

Beyerdynamic DTX102

Sony MDREX650

Musical Fidelity EB33

Klipsch Image X10

I do like the MF sound as you can see from my signature, but have no idea what their phones are like.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I am now fed up with procastrinating *biggrin*

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I haven't heard the Sony, but out of the other 3 (which are all very good) my favourite is the Beyer. Depends on your music taste but if you like your music upbeat then the Beyers are hugely enjoyable. They are a little more bassy than the Klipsch.

Womaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
JoelSim said:
I haven't heard the Sony, but out of the other 3 (which are all very good) my favourite is the Beyer. Depends on your music taste but if you like your music upbeat then the Beyers are hugely enjoyable. They are a little more bassy than the Klipsch.

I am not really a bass lover as i feel it lessens the detail if that makes sense. However for in ears its always the bass I find disappointing, well certainly for my present Sennheisers this is the case. Maybe I should go for an in ear with a little more bass to it. I do like the MF sound though, but never heard theie headphones and dont know anyone who has any.

Thanks for your input once again.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The EB-33 are a good earphone. As I said before though I prefer the Beyers, and the Klipsch are also better. Both are more rounded but in different ways. I like the EB-33 though, but not my absolute favourite.

Crispion

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
If you don't want to pay a lot you won't gowrong with "sound magic" they are about £35, sound great,they are Metal not plastic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts