To be or not to be SENNHEISER HD25 or MOMENTUM 2.0 M2 OEi Headphones

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have just joined the forum and would like the opinion (of those that wish to give it) of which of the 2 subject headphones is the better one for me?? I like a headphone that is detailed with a good bass (but not overly powerful); I use my headphones for travelling, sitting outside(I live in Spain) and in the house. I am not a headphone audiophile by any means but do always value the input of people who have greater knowledge and experience of these matters than I do. For those that respond thank you very much for taking the time to do so it’s greatly appreciated 🙂👍

Gray

which of the 2 subject headphones is the better one for me??
It's those two words in your question that make it impossible for anybody here to answer it 😉

The very best thing you can do is to try both (using the same source) before buying either.

There are significant differences in headphone sound, often no less between models from the same brand.

Wearing comfort is nearly as important as sound quality too.

If you can get them from somewhere with an easy returns policy.....you may not like the idea of returning, but you may well end up welcoming the option👍

Reactions: WayneKerr

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts