Cheap Subwoofer Q Acoustics 2070i - how good for music ?

Teo

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
:? ....Maybe the 2+1 solution that some colleagues proposed could work? (Remember , small16 sqm room)

This QAcoustics SW has an affordable price for me and don't seem too massive . But would it be good enough for music ? I need just to complement my Eposes M5 in the sub 80 Hz a bit.

So how good is this QAcoustics SW ?

utomo

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I think for small room is enough.

But I hope Q Accoustic releasing newer subwoofer with bigger speaker size, at least 8 inch.

So it can sound much better

Petherick

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
The 2070i is good value at the current price of £265 from Richer Sounds, but be aware that some people (myself included) have had them stop working for no reason. So budget another £26.50 for the 5 year RS guarantee!

Other than that, when they work they are suitable for a room of at least twice the size of yours.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Teo said:
:? ....Maybe the 2+1 solution that some colleagues proposed could work? (Remember , small16 sqm room)

This QAcoustics SW has an affordable price for me and don't seem too massive . But would it be good enough for music ? I need just to complement my Eposes M5 in the sub 80 Hz a bit.

So how good is this QAcoustics SW ?
Is 16sqm small? does that mean 16 square meters? .. if that is small what would u term as big.. Church catherdal? I have Mordaunt short sub woofer & it has serviced me well. goes for about £200. Like someone mention which ever way you go get the extra cover.

Teo

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you fot the info. I am thinking maybe the Wharfedale 8 inch driver would be better ? The SPC-8 Powercube , I mean...It's more compact also .I'm thinking to cut it at 70 hz and set at low volume

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts