Champions League Final on ITV HD - Disappointing!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone else having the awful experience im having? 5 Minutes toward halftime and Andy Towsand's smug face appears during the match, whats that all about? I knew i should have gone with watching it on Sky Sports HD. But on the plus side, the picture looks more vivid on ITV HD.

A

Anonymous

yes the picture was good in the first half but what has happened in second half
the picture quality has been dissapointing to say the least ,
anybody else noticed this the bbc is still the best for hd quality

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I stuck with Sky, which was better overall sound/vision experience. But Ruud did seem to have borrowed the too-tight grey suit that Alan Shearer used to wear on MOTD....

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:But Ruud did seem to have borrowed the too-tight grey suit that Alan Shearer used to wear on MOTD....

He'll be wearing it on the Championship next season!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
Clare Newsome:But Ruud did seem to have borrowed the too-tight grey suit that Alan Shearer used to wear on MOTD....

Compression artefacts?

Greyscale issues

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

Hmmmm, why the change of subject title Mr Everard? You don't have shares in ITV, do you? LOL

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Although having just checked them out, I *knew* I should've bought at 17.5p......

17.5p you say?.......i would have been considering retirement by now if i had of known this, and im only 27! LOL

A

Anonymous

Big Aura:

He'll be wearing it on the Championship next season!

HEY!

Don't remind me - Graham (Toon 'fan') - IF he stays............

emotion-1.gif

Does anyone know when Amstrad boxes get the new EPG please?

TRENDING THREADS