cant view hd channels

jokerpaulonline

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I have just bought meself a samsung led television, nice clear picture and very sharp colours.

Thw problem I am having is that I cant view any of the hd channels on it. The aerial that I have got is quiet an old outdoor aerial fitted in the loft.

If I was to replace this aerial with a new digital aerial, would this solve my problem ?

A

Anonymous

yes fitting a high gain outdoor aerial should do the job

i would call in a aerial company and get some advise from them no harm in calling them

all the best

A

Anonymous

You could do that but if it doesnt work does the seller accepts returns, if not you would have just wasted your money.

if you can return it then may be worth it.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
chudleighpaul:Where are you situated? It may be that Freeview HD is not yet available in your area.

Yep, Chudleighpaul could be on to something here, have a look at this, just stick your post code in.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
jokerpaulonline:just put my postcode in and says i should be able to receive freeview hd channels

Ahhh so much for that idea then!

You said your aerial is old, it could be that it's not a wideband model which you'll probably need for post DSO Freeview, especially if you want HD. In which case the aerial you mention above could be the solution you're looking for.

TRENDING THREADS