Can the RED update logo go................?

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Something a little less garish please please

Red is a colour synonymous with Danger, Failure, Incorrect and all things that require immediate attention

Can this be toned down to a blue or something less eye glaring?

Please

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
fayeanddavid said:
Red is a colour synonymous with Danger, Failure, Incorrect and all things that require immediate attention

You may be overthinking this, you know. But we have already addressed this point, so I'm not too sure why you're starting a new thread about it.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
fayeanddavid said:

You may be overthinking this, you know. But we have already addressed this point, so I'm not too sure why you're starting a new thread about it.

Andrew, please tell me more as I still see it on screen and I'm not aware of an existing thread

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Try looking a couple of threads down from the one you've just started in the 'About the new site' section. Or among the 120-something replies on this thread.

And when I say addressed, I mean yes, we have addressed the point that some don't like the red markers, but JD and his team are all out of pixie dust right now and need some sleep, so it will be looked at in the fullness of time.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
fayeanddavid said:

Red is also a colour synonymous with WHF
smiley-wink.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Not at all. As with any new site, there are bound to be a few gremlins. I've prioritised the key ones with John and his team, some of the others may have to wait. That's all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts