Buying and Selling Section?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I am pretty sure it has been asked about before and i think i can remember righly you guys were saying it was being looked into (I think), I was just wondering if there might be anything possible in the near future or not?

Cheers

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yep, there will be a Forums classifieds section, but we won't implement it until we move to a new web platform. And that simply hasn't proved possible in 2010, unfortunately.

We'll let you know when it's happening, fear not!

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:

Yep, there will be a Forums classifieds section, but we won't implement it until we move to a new web platform. And that simply hasn't proved possible in 2010, unfortunately.

We'll let you know when it's happening, fear not!

Excellent, thanks Clare
emotion-21.gif
i think this will be an excellent feature and should be alot of fun to and take the website to a new level.

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Jase Brown said:
New year, new platform?

Well spotted: I'll give you the answer I've given gel every time he's asked this question, which is that we're looking at ways of implementing this, but ATM it's not on the front burner.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Yes we will have a classifieds solution in the future - the move to the new platform enables that.

But as Andrew says, we have higher priorities right now: top of which is making this new site look and run as it should.

As I've continued to say, we'll let you know as/when our plans progress.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts