Break up on some channels of internal Digital Tuner

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I got the Panasonic 32LXD700 and am delighted with it although still 'tweaking'! However, today I am getting break up ITV and Channel 4 channels on the TV's internal Freeview Tuner but my Humax PVR is fine and showing 100% Signal Quality on all channels? Any ideas please?

A

Anonymous

Hi ya mate . This is easy question to Answer .

This happens to just about everyone that is using Built in Freeview. Its all down to the location .

Best advice i can give you and thats dont use the Free built in Freeview. Get Sky Box or a Digiatal Box and Hook it up to an aerial

Best thing to do is Get Sky Box and Dish

A

Anonymous

When you say that the Humax is fine - is that on the SAME aerial cable - the same place??

If so, it could be that the receiver in the TV isn't as sensitive as the Humax; or that there's some interference nearby that the Panasonic TV is less tolerant about. Unfortunately, you may not find the solution without some in-depth technical help.

The "100% signal quality" thing can be misleading: receiver manufacturers calculate that in different ways, so it's hard to compare. Although all that matters is what the picture quality is like!

- SR

A

Anonymous

Thanks both!

Have found the problem! The TV guy put the scart into the Humax's VCR scart instead of the TV!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts