Blu-ray offer: Mummy Trilogy for £8.95 & Toy Story 1/2 for £6.95!

Deal here. Order it from baseuk for £11.95 & use discount code TOYSTORY3 for further £3 off.

If you're a new customer, you can also use discount code AFFWELCOME3

You can also buy Toy Story 1 & Toy Story 2 blu-rays for £9.95 each, & applying the codes above will give £3 off.

You can go through Quidco for further £2 cashback if you're a new customer, or 10% if you've bought from them before.

I think you can use the discount codes only once, so you have 2 codes to use.

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
bigboss:

Deal here. Order it from baseuk for £11.95 & use discount code TOYSTORY3 for further £3 off.

If you're a new customer, you can also use discount code AFFWELCOME3

You can also buy Toy Story 1 & Toy Story 2 blu-rays for £9.95 each, & applying the codes above will give £3 off.

You can go through Quidco for further £2 cashback if you're a new customer, or 10% if you've bought from them before.

I think you can use the discount codes only once, so you have 2 codes to use.

Just ordered TS 1 & 2 thank you for the heads up. I went through Quidco (I am a new customer) but it didn't add the £2 discount at the checkout and I even checked on Quidco and total cashback = 0. What did I do wrong. Anyway done two transactions and got them for £6.95 each. Would have loved £4.95 and £6.25 though - is there anything I can do?

mattjax05: Just ordered TS 1 & 2 thank you for the heads up. I went through Quidco (I am a new customer) but it didn't add the £2 discount at the checkout and I even checked on Quidco and total cashback = 0. What did I do wrong. Anyway done two transactions and got them for £6.95 each. Would have loved £4.95 and £6.25 though - is there anything I can do?

It can take time for Quidco to update its records.

From Quidco website's FAQ,

"How will I know when I have successfully earned cashback for my purchase?

The cashback amount will show in your transactions and in your "latest earnings" on your homepage. However, the cashback process is broken down into several stages as detailed below (you can see your transactions go through this process in your account):

[*]Tracked- this means that your purchase has been tracked but not yet validated by the retailer and there is no guarantee at this stage of cashback being paid. You will receive a confirmation email every time a purchase tracks into your account.
[*]Tracked*- this means that the retailer will not explicitly validate your transaction. Unless it is declined, this transaction will change to "received"when we receive payment from the retailer.
[*]Validated- this means that the retailer has agreed to pay cashback.
[*]Declined- this means that the retailer has declined your cashback.
[*]Received- this means that Quidco has received the cashback for your purchase.
[*]Paid- this means that the money has been forwarded to your bank account or PayPal account."[/list]

It can take a couple of months for Quidco to pay. But they're reliable, so don't worry.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Many thanks bigboss! I was looking for a good price to convince me to buy Toy Story 1 & 2 on bluray and you just provided it, £6.95 each makes it a no brainer so many thanks again
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts