Blood Brothers The Musical

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
We went to see this on Thursday afternoon in London. We were a bit concerned before it started as the theatre was only half full but the show was absolutely fabulous.
The acting was brilliant.
Must rate as the second best musical we have seen and a good story, not the usual boy-girl love story scenario.
For anyone thinking about going and taken young children there is some swearing in it but for anyone who likes musicals it’s definitely worth seeing and the tickets were only £20.
Oliver next.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Lost Angeles:
We went to see this on Thursday afternoon in London. We were a bit concerned before it started as the theatre was only half full but the show was absolutely fabulous.
The acting was brilliant.
Must rate as the second best musical we have seen and a good story, not the usual boy-girl love story scenario.
For anyone thinking about going and taken young children there is some swearing in it but for anyone who likes musicals it's definitely worth seeing and the tickets were only £20.
Oliver next.

Good choice. I've seen Blood Brothers twice (the last time starring Neighbours' Paul Robinson - Stefan Dennis) - excellent. The only musical I've enjoyed more was Oliver. Entertaining Mr Sloane with Alison Steadman is still my fave show/play I've seen.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Yet another thumbs up for Blood Brothers. Everyone I know who`s seen it has said the same thing. I`m placing this on my shows to see list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts