Best place to sell CD Player online?

Paulq

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
Just wanted to pick brains as to where is a good place to advertise? Have tried ebay but didn't really get any joy and wondered if there were any forums/sites specifically for hi-fi separates?

Cheers

Paul

T

the record spot

Audiophile Candy's hififorsale site, also gumtree, also Amazon. The latter has a (big, IMO) cut. Alternatively, Hi Fi World (the magazine) have free classifieds every month. I had some success with the hififorsale site and my CD player went on Ebay (very quickly) the other week.

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
You have to take into account eBay fees and Paypal fees (which is how most people want to pay). I've sold quite a few things on hififorsale.com recently and have done so in the past. Its free so I would try that and other forums before listing it on eBay.

JoelSim:I think you'll get a better price for it on eBay

T

the record spot

Ditto that - of the £200 my Mimik achieved Ebay/PayPal picked up about £14. It turned out the day after I'd sold it, a guy phoned me up based on the Hi Fi for sale advert! Typical! It may take a little longer so if you're in a hurry, then Ebay might be your best bet (with all the aforementioned caveats) but I do object to their "double dipping" when it comes to fees.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts