The best way to sell your HiHi gear?

Graham_Brazendale

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I just wondered if you folks have any views on the best way to sell your hiFi gear, in my case, a Cambridge CXA60 and a pair of B&W 607’s.

So far I’ve tried the AVforum classifieds.

Your views would be much appreciated.

Graham_Brazendale

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, yes indeed, here on the Wirral up in Merseyside.

Good point about pricing, everything immaculate, so I'm asking £249 for the Cambridge CAX60 amp and £150 for the B&W 607's , so fingers crossed as to the amount I'm asking.

Thanks guys, for the response, much appreciated

Hi, yes indeed, here on the Wirral up in Merseyside.

Good point about pricing, everything immaculate, so I'm asking £249 for the Cambridge CAX60 amp and £150 for the B&W 607's , so fingers crossed as to the amount I'm asking.

Thanks guys, for the response, much appreciated
If you’re brave, then auctions naturally result in ‘what somebody is prepared to pay’. I’ve seen more goods over paid for as a result, than under. But I am rarely brave enough, unless I know it’s a popular item in demand.

I’ve know folk who put a £2000 Chord DAC on at 99p and end up 20% over typical prices, but you need more pluck than I have!

You can select a filter in eBay for Sold items, or use Hifi Shark to check previous sales.

It’s tricky, though, as your inadvertent mis-typing CAX for CXA above might have missed an eBay search from a potential buyer. Good luck!

Reactions: Al ears

Witterings

I've used e-bay in the past for some things but they've made it so hard to list an item now and if it's not something that's been listed hundreds of times by others filling out all the questions it's a PITA.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts