sony KDL-46HX903

Panasonic TX-P50VT20

Samsung UE55C9000

Pioneer Kuro 50 inch models

Thanks for ya help

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Well, I would say the Pioneer as this will undoubtedly produce the finest picture for gaming (as well as anything else you throw at it). But I guess it depends what you're after when you say "Best Gaming Screen?" as others may have shorter response times / processing lag when playing online...

A

Anonymous

id say the vt20 , its almost on a par with the kuro in terms of picture quality , having arguably a more detailed picture . and its response times , being a plasma will be perfectly fast enough ..

but crucially , its 3d , 3d gaming is a major benefit ..

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:but crucially , its 3d , 3d gaming is a major benefit ..

Only if you have a PS3...
emotion-5.gif

So question still remains, best gaming screen for what?

A

Anonymous

ps3 or no ps3 , that is the question
emotion-15.gif

but seeing as a 2nd hand one can be had for around £100 , the vt20 is the answer
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Sorry should have been more precise, I meant which screen is best all round for input lag and picture? I think im going to go for the VT20 its 3d as well.

more opinions appreciated

Thanks

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
The VT20 has very good lag (only approx 17ms), and its the same with 3D too

What Ive personally found very interesting though is the calibration of said 3D. Uncalibrated everything looks a little washed out, but once the glasses are compensated for (At least as good as can be, theres not really a set standard to calibrate 3D tvs yet), the picture looks far better

A

Anonymous

Thanks for ya help, I think im going to for the VT20 its seems to be the best all rounder. The samsung and sony are a bit to much for my TV budget anyway and the kuros arnt 3D.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts