B&w 40 hr run in

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
after taking andrew everards advice and getting the exellent B&w 685s surround system and his cable advice i can only say wow . sevenoakes told me they need a running in time of around 40 hours but i watched underworld last night on blu ray and listened to war of the worlds cd on same and can honestly say im well chuffed so thank you andrew great advice on a great product cheers mate and merry xmas to you all

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
emotion-10.gif
Pleasure's all mine - it's what we're here for!

And the good news is the system will sound even better after it's been run for a while.

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
can you tell me which surround system did you get? Did you get the 685 theater package?

that is the one I am going to demo at seven oaks as well. The guys there gave me a great package price that included hidden cable installation for all the stuff i want to put in the living room:)

A

Anonymous

685s front L/R, 685s for the rear, HTM61 centre, ASW608 or ASW610 sub cant say enough about them mate and sevenoakes bristol posted me the lot on next day delivery

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="nokz"]ASW608 or ASW610 sub [/quote]

Which of the two did you get? This is the only item that seven oaks edinburgh does not have for demo and I am thinking whether to go for something else for sub, buy one without testing and trust B&W :) or wait until they get one in stock:) Anyway I have to wait until after Xmas for budget reasons.

A

Anonymous

sorry mate its 685s sub and center as before trust me they are exellent now and spose to be exellent after run in . ring andy ad seven bristol and he will fed ex the lot with free cables and sub lead i got my advice about them of andrew on here mate great advice as well

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts