August, The Big Question - Question

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Excellent article yet again. Just a quick question, with system 5, (ATC SCMII, Naim Nait 5i and the Cyrus CD6SE), what interconnects and speaker cable were you using?

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
PP many thanks appreciated. Any staff comments?? (how dare you have time off at the weekend
emotion-4.gif
)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's worse than that - Ketan, our technical editor, who set the systems up on that day, is - gasp - ON HOLIDAY!!!!!
emotion-3.gif

I'll ask at a later date....

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holiday (he must be a Politician)

Seriously thanks Clare appreciate the response at a weekend. Do you think it would be possible in future tests of equioment that you could publish what leads / cables you used during the test?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
It's worse than that - Ketan, our technical editor, who set the systems up on that day, is - gasp - ON HOLIDAY!!!!!
emotion-3.gif

Holidays? What a quaint, old-fashioned idea...

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Blimey, loadsa staff responses, feel humbled, any thoughts on the suggestion above reference publishing what cables were used during the test. This mere mortal would love to know.

BTW Top Gear was ok not the best no, but then again what else was on??

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
emotion-3.gif

Any further progress on the interconnects? Surely he cant still be on holiday?
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
No, but he's since been on an ISF course AND tech-proofed every page of the issue just going to the printers.... but I'll bring this thread to his attention!

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Ketan's back off holiday, but busier than a busy thing - so you're stuck with me instead.

We used Roksan HDC-02A interconnect and Chord Company Carnival Silver Screen speaker cable.

Incidentally, September's Big Question tackles some of the more vexatious cable/interconnect questions head-on. Quite exciting.

John Duncan

Simon Lucas:
Ketan's back off holiday, but busier than a busy thing - so you're stuck with me instead.

We used Roksan HDC-02A interconnect and Chord Company Carnival Silver Screen speaker cable.

Incidentally, September's Big Question tackles some of the more vexatious cable/interconnect questions head-on. Quite exciting.

Cool. Can you test the Denon Cat5?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts