Attenuated interconnects

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm thinking of changing my CD to amp interconnect, looking at Russ Andrews as i've just bought their G24 ipod lead and am very impressed with it. I've been in touch with them and given them my system details and they recommend a lead with 19dB of attenuation. Can anybody recommend attenuated leads, does it make much difference. At the moment the volume control never goes past half way as its just to loud and course.

My hifi is a marantz 7003 amp and 7003 CD with B&W 685's. Chord carnival silver screen speaker cable

idc

Hi J.B. I bought RA attenuated interconnects to go between my Arcam CD62 and Rega Mira amp and they did improve the sound. RA go on about 'clarity' and making the music sound more realistic and alive and I found that that was the case. The difference is not huge, especially at first, but straight away you should notice you are turning the volume control up and have more volume control. If not I cannot remember if their returns policy applies with specifically ordered cables, but the Kimber cables are very good anyway..

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. I've taken your advise and placed an order with RA for a Timbre 19dB interconnect. Just have to wait 3 weeks for it now. Thanks for the advice

TRENDING THREADS