Atlas Hyper 3.0

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Has anyone got any? I need to get a longer length than I have on my Chord Odyssey 2, ie I need at least 5.5m for a reroute rather than the 4m pair I have.

Would like to know how this sounds before I take the plunge on anything and put the Odyssey on fleabay.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Joel,

Can you really hear differences in cables when your speakers are boxed into the corners of the room?

A

Anonymous

Tried it before I got the qed revelation and odyssey. Found it to over accentuate the bass frequencys of the range, so was not for me.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Taylor74:
Joel,

Can you really hear differences in cables when your speakers are boxed into the corners of the room?

Yes of course. I also have nowhere else I can put my speakers.

A

Anonymous

Let us all know what you think when you have road tested them for a while

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Will do. I've also bought a couple of granite chopping boards and some spike shoes and a sheet of rubber, this is to decouple everything from my Victorian floorboards, so the review won't really be like for like I'm afraid.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Craig M.:
obv system matching comes into it, my bass is anything but what you've described.

The reviews are positive too.

If not I'll sell it on and get something else.

A

Anonymous

True, it is also down to the system, so look forward to hearing how it goes. My system has changed since I tried it, so it may work better now.

A

Anonymous

Do a review for us between the 2, as that would be helpful. Odyy is an old-ish cable, and the hyper 3 is a bit newer

TRENDING THREADS