Arcaydis Audio

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Gazzip said:
Will you be able to offer repairs and driver replacements for me and people like me going forwards? Nothing wrong with mine at the moment, but I have often wondered what I would do if my little boy decide to stick his fingers through one... Apart from taking away all of his toys for a year.

Your second system?
Please give specifics (yes i am nosey)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
drummerman said:
Don't get too involved on forums.

It never works and usually causes more problems for you than it does good :)

You'll soon learn.

They will be fine as long as they dont behave like an insecure, possessive, x-girlfriend.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
drummerman said:
Don't get too involved on forums.

It never works and usually causes more problems for you than it does good :)

You'll soon learn.

They will be fine as long as they dont behave like an insecure, possessive, x-girlfriend.

Strange? - never mind. - it takes all sorts.

tonky

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Gazzip said:
Will you be able to offer repairs and driver replacements for me and people like me going forwards? Nothing wrong with mine at the moment, but I have often wondered what I would do if my little boy decide to stick his fingers through one... Apart from taking away all of his toys for a year.

Your second system? Please give specifics (yes i am nosey)

Just a Denon DM40 in to the EB2's at the moment. They are not even on stands and are blu-tacked to my sideboard! I did buy a Cyrus Lyric for them but was seriously underwhelmed so sent it back. At sometime in the future I will treat them to something lush and valvey with a bit of pump, but for the moment the DM40 will have to suffice. I only use it for breakfast and evening radio at the moment anyway...

rszemeti

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Gazzip said:
Will you be able to offer repairs and driver replacements for me and people like me going forwards?

Mostly, yes. Bass drivers, crossover components, cabinet hardware, no problem. HF Drivers, depends on exactly which ones you have, but mostly yes :)

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
rszemeti said:
Gazzip said:
Will you be able to offer repairs and driver replacements for me and people like me going forwards?

Mostly, yes. Bass drivers, crossover components, cabinet hardware, no problem. HF Drivers, depends on exactly which ones you have, but mostly yes :)

That is great news. Thank you.

blugrass

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Bravo the new Arcaydis! I hope this gets resolved for all those who lost out, and builds a good reputation for your new venture.
regular_smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts