Arcam or Roksan which one would you throw out of a sinking boat?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I am looking for someone to risk their neck on the line and tell me what are the notable differences in an Arcam and Roksan Amplifier in terms of sound characteristics and ease of matching  with other components etc. ? I would preferably like anyone who has in the past owned both makes of amps so it would make it easier to compare. If anyone has a k2 I would appreciate their input as well. 

Thanks 

as6co:

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to risk their neck on the line and tell me what are the notable differences in an Arcam and Roksan Amplifier in terms of sound characteristics and ease of matching with other components etc. ? I would preferably like anyone who has in the past owned both makes of amps so it would make it easier to compare. If anyone has a k2 I would appreciate their input as well.

Thanks

I've only owned Arcam, although I have tested Kandy LIII with my Monitor Audio RS6 speakers. Both amps are very impressive, but I think the Roksan is tad too boistrous with certain types of music.

I would probably throw the Roksan - only because of my loyalty to Arcam.

Just a matter of interest, what's the FMJ A18 like?

A

Anonymous

drummerman:plastic penguin:

Pedestrian

regards

Make that a pedestrian tortoise...

A

Anonymous

plastic penguin:Hughes123:drummerman:plastic penguin:

Pedestrian

regards

Make that a pedestrian tortoise...

. . .With some heavy shopping?

And a bad back.....

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Both of them so i could row faster !!!. Ok floyd baby,helmet on and time to duck. Calling jd for back up calling jd for backup over and out.

TRENDING THREADS