Anyone have or heard Sonos Faber Cremona Auditor Loudspeakers

michael hoy

Hi,

I have a chance to purchase some of these speakers, but cannot audition them.

1. Are they any good.

2. will the match with a Cyrus 8 XPd QX amp

3. Cambridge Audio Azure 840A

Or are there better choices for the above amps

acalex

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I heard them with a tube amp and with a Lavardin IS reference and found them to be very good and also look very nice. I liked them a lot...not sure how they would match with your speakers though...

Anyway at this level of price I would not want to buy anything without audition...I am sure you have shops around you stocking Sonus Faber speakers...

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Yes of course I do have the Sonus Faber Cremona's, but not the auditon m's. I have had them for just over a year now. I got my pair second hand. never regrated it for one moment. I have the floor standers. OF course there is the the Cremona m's which are the small ones. I bought my pair with a unison amp. But just out of curiuosity decided to try them with my Marantz Sr6003 & was very surprise with the musicality i was getting.. The marantz amp has seen been in place.

If you can buy Sonus faber speakers i Would not hesitate at all. I have a recording studio & have listened to lot of speakers, but the faber's just sound so good to my ears. Then again it's a matter of taste & how you like your music to sound.

I would say the sonus faber's sound open, Smooth & rich sounding. The Audition m's basically have the same sound as the Cremona floor standings, But not as opened & not as big a sound stage.

If you can audtion pls do so before buying.

Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts