anyone else noticed there post has disappeared?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have just gone back to a thread regarding the rega brio-r which i posted some comments onto last week and noticed some of the posts have been removed, can somebody at WHF explain to me the reason behind this? its not the first time and its now starting to get to the point where i might as well :silenced:

johnnyblue

Nov 3, 2008
Visit site
Yes on Sunday I posted on the hifi thread The good,the bad and the ugly, and my comment initially appeared, but 5 minutes later had disappeared.

johnnyblue

Nov 3, 2008
Visit site
I meant no I didn't do that, not no I wouldn't follow your suggestion. But I've just clicked on html to see what you meant and there was no text size button.

Paul.

There is no button, its in the html like below...

"color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 75%; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 100%; position: relative; text-align: left; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;"><p style="padding: 0.4em; margin: 0px;">Did you copy and paste from a text editor or different window?  It does that sometimes.  Click the html button, where its says 75% in the text change it to 100%

Anything like that in the html? (on the little post, it wont show any html on the normal ones)

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
yes one of mine went awl If might have been because I suggested that people who could not hear any difference between ane peace of cheap audio and say a audio lab system must be d*~f

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts