Anyone buying the new Hobbit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here for £13:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Hobbit-Desolation-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B0095HHMO6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396724359&sr=8-2&keywords=the+hobbit+the+desolation+of+smaug

Probably.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Had it on pre-order. Already posted by Amazon. :)

Nice one! Can you let us know what you think to it? :cheers:

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Same oreorder be.here Monday - got 3D version
smiley-cool.gif

buzz_lightclick

Saw it at the cinema - couldn't wait for it Ito end! Far too long, really tried my patience. I preferred the first one which after a slow start I thought turned into an excellent film. The second, while probably containing more action scenes, just seemed too padded out with filler setting up the third film yet to be released.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I wasnt sure about the first film, but after watching it sevetal times about 4 now its really grown on me and i appreciate much more

Its definately padded out but i am really looking forward to the new one

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Probably not. Didn't but the first one either. Saw both at the cinema and enjoyed both, but not so much I'd want to sit down and watch them again.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Received an email from Amazon this morning that it's being delivered today!!! Since when did Amazon start delivering on Sundays??? :O

Must be a mistake, and be for tomorrow.

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have become a steelbook collecting freak. Going to wait for all 3 Hobbit films to come out in a set (steelbook extended) before buying them.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Yep, likewise, about an hours drive from London and out in the sticks so no chance of it coming our way, which is a shame as would be a great option to have.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts