Anybody Use These Guys

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
http://www.cdwow.com/

Just wondering what their service is like before I place an order.

They seem to have a lot of stuff that I can't find anywhere else.

Thanks in advance.

stanleyk

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I had similar problems, but if you email their customer service they will always send you a replacemenet case, excellent service as far ass i am concerned

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
They did a number on a few of us here in terms of advertising lots of extremely cheap Blu-Rays then saying they were out of stock and cancelling the orders.

I wasn't that gutted at not getting the Blu-Rays (since they were too cheap to be true prices) but the whole thing smacked of the old "advertise something cheap which doesn't exist, get people on the site and hope they buy some other stuff while they're there before cancelling the order" gimmick.

Of course I have no evidence to back that statement up, but I'll stick with Amazon now I think.ÿ

EDIT - oh, and make sure you check the regions of any Blu-Rays / DVDs they stock. Quite often they'll stock other regions than the UK since they can get them cheaper. Nothing wrong with this and it's always indicated on the site, but many people don't think to check so thought I'd mention it.

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Good service. Never had any broken cases (or even cracked) - slightly slowly than UK (or Channel Islands) based services due to Hong Kong base or wherever.

Usually a pound or so cheaper too. Can't comment on DVDs as I've always bought CDs. In a a word or two - more than satisfactory....

A

Anonymous

professorhat:

They did a number on a few of us here in terms of advertising lots of extremely cheap Blu-Rays then saying they were out of stock and cancelling the orders.

I wasn't that gutted at not getting the Blu-Rays (since they were too cheap to be true prices) but the whole thing smacked of the old "advertise something cheap which doesn't exist, get people on the site and hope they buy some other stuff while they're there before cancelling the order" gimmick.

Of course I have no evidence to back that statement up, but I'll stick with Amazon now I think.

EDIT - oh, and make sure you check the regions of any Blu-Rays / DVDs they stock. Quite often they'll stock other regions than the UK since they can get them cheaper. Nothing wrong with this and it's always indicated on the site, but many people don't think to check so thought I'd mention it.

I'm in the same boat - got messed around with the cheap Blu-ray fiasco. Used to use them a fair bit up until then but never again. I'll just stick with Amazon/Play/Ebay from now on.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies so far........I don't think I will be using them unless someone can convince me otherwise. Most posts so far are on the -ve side of neutral which in my eyes doesn't equate to a hassle free experience.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts