any multiregion blu ray players

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have just seen the sony bdp 550 blu ray player advertised on ebay as multiregion player,, that will play blu ray a +b and dvd region 123456 does this mean it will play american coded blu ray discs-- or just dvd part of the player as multiregion player-- -all this is a bit to complicated for me to understand i think i have read somewhere you cant get multiregion on blu ray players..

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If it can play regions A+B on Blu-ray, then yes it will play US-sourced discs.

But I am pretty confident this isn't a Sony-authorised modification, so you take your chances if it won't play some discs, or if anything else goes wrong, as the modification will have invalidated the standard warranty.

And frankly I'd be wary of accepting an aftermarket warranty from a seller on a site such as that, especially as the seller is based in the States and you'd presumably have to send the machine back there for any service.

Oh, and £876???
emotion-18.gif

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
They update stock daily smartiepants
emotion-4.gif
lol. I know they have stock issues due to Panasonic new models but they are a good company to deal with.

skularatna

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
RGB direct do a multiregion DMP-BD35. I think it's their own modification but its priced at £218.00

http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?SKUNumber=107047&Model=DMPBD35EGK

A

Anonymous

Bear in mind that is multiregion for the DVD side of things as opposed to multiregion Blu-ray.

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I don't get it, Toshiba cracked it with HD-DVD, specs, extras, DVD copies bundled with them and were allregion free. And the companies choose the overpriced, lower spec machine at the time (Bluray),

Sorry in answer to the question, you can get a lot of Bluray discs from America that are region free at

http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=210&osCsid=6e59f2003b76c46ad8594c4883d0900f

Some are overpriced but you can see which are region free then buy them from Playusa or other companies

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts