• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Any Joni Mitchell fans here?

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
I've done something today that I'm not sure why I didn't do thus far. I've listen to first 8 albums by Joni Mitchell back to back. And I'm even more blown away than if I'd be listening to them on their own. Spectacular!

DCarmi

Nov 15, 2019
Not particularly a fan but I do find myself listening to her music fairly regularly. Especially Ladies of the Canyon and Blue. I have a very soft spot for the less regarded Both Sides Now, which I often put on in an evening. I'll dip into a few of the other albums, that I am less familiar with.

Reactions: insider9

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
I have a very soft spot for Both Sides Now also. It's a magnificent recording. Blue got me into Joni as is probably the case with most people and it's in my top 5 favourite albums ever recorded. She's such a versatile songwriter.

Reactions: Al ears and DCarmi

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
I have a best of Joni Mitchell. Some of her singles are really good, otherwise she's a bit meh. In fact I dislike nearly all that west coast of America stuff from the late 60s.
I laughed about that, because, diametrically opposite to you, that's the stuff I do like.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts