Anniversary coming up.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
chebby said:
The_Lhc said:
I'll have to crank the laptop into life. Might as well, I've got a Dr Feelgood double CD to rip...

'All Through The City' ?

No, twenty five years of... Bought it from the gig we went to last week, very good, although the sound was a little bottom-endy, didn't mind that too much though, didn't make my ears ring as much as I was expecting! New singer's good, although I think only the bass player is even remotely original!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

The_Lhc said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I was just about to say it's coming up to a year since he died, and then I checked, and it's actually nearly two. 26/06/2014, and if I remember correctly, it was within a few days of his birthday.

Gaaah, I'm getting angry now, he was the best of us, the real moral compass, I don't remember him arguing with anyone, even me. Not that I would have, there was just nothing to dislike about the guy. If I drank alcohol I'd probably be drowning my sorrows now. Diamond.

You're absolutely spot on. I doubt there's anyone on here that had any interaction with him that would ever have said anything bad about him.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
The_Lhc said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I was just about to say it's coming up to a year since he died, and then I checked, and it's actually nearly two. 26/06/2014, and if I remember correctly, it was within a few days of his birthday.

Gaaah, I'm getting angry now, he was the best of us, the real moral compass, I don't remember him arguing with anyone, even me. Not that I would have, there was just nothing to dislike about the guy. If I drank alcohol I'd probably be drowning my sorrows now. Diamond.

You're absolutely spot on. I doubt there's anyone on here that had any interaction with him that would ever have said anything bad about him.
Well said BBB *good*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts