Anniversary coming up.

D

Deleted member 2457

plastic penguin said:
Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Eight years... some really good times and some not so good. That's forum life.
Oh dear, best not to remember.
regular_smile.gif

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Eight years... some really good times and some not so good. That's forum life.

Not too sure what's sadder, eight years on here or marking the anniversary of joining a website forum. ;-)

spiny norman said:
plastic penguin said:

Not too sure what's sadder, eight years on here or marking the anniversary of joining a website forum. ;-)

We're all saddos, otherwise we wouldn't spend so much of our spare time on a device that no-one knows who the hell we are.

When I first joined the plan was to ask a question about updating my Arcam amplifier and, like sprint runner, I was off. Doesn't quite work that way.

Anyway, back to work.

D

Deleted member 2457

plastic penguin said:
spiny norman said:
plastic penguin said:

We're all saddos, otherwise we wouldn't spend so much of our spare time on a device that no-one knows who the hell we are.

When I first joined the plan was to ask a question about updating my Arcam amplifier and, like sprint runner, I was off. Doesn't quite work that way.

Anyway, back to work.
My plan was to talk to other What HiFi readers and the editors - well that clearly went to pot!
regular_smile.gif
I am not too sure what I am still doing here!

D

Deleted member 2457

plastic penguin said:
spiny norman said:
plastic penguin said:

Anyway, back to work.
My plan was to talk to other What HiFi readers and the editors - well that clearly went to pot!
regular_smile.gif
I am not too sure what I am still doing here!

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:
My plan was to talk to other What HiFi readers and the editors - well that clearly went to pot! I am not too sure what I am still doing here!

You can say that again! ;-)
What?

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
I remember when this forum was busy and people talked about home cinema, i think everybody has emigrated to avforums now. *biggrin*
I see you posting on there quite a lot. You seem to post there more than here right?

K

keeper of the quays

I firmly believe that this forum has improved since the keeper arrived! With his razor sharp wit and keen eye for detail..he battled the cosy club with their pomposity and vague sneering remarks and sent the cosy club a clear message! We are all equal here..if you are a new member or if your a old member! Your views have the same weight with me..im sure you had noticed when ever there's a injustice? The keeper appears and saved the day! We need more keepers..i for one would like to thank the keeper..keep up the good work sir...hahahaha

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
simonlewis said:
I remember when this forum was busy and people talked about home cinema, i think everybody has emigrated to avforums now. *biggrin*
I see you posting on there quite a lot. You seem to post there more than here right?

Yeah i prefer it their now WHFS&V is too quiet and their is to much hifi speak on here now which is not really for me as i prefer to have the tv on in the background even if it's sky news or one of the shopping channels, i also like the homepage of avforums where their regular updates where WHFS&V tends to be a bit quiet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts