Android phone reboot

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
Ever since I bought my Sony Xperia Neo, I've seen Android reboot when it feels like it. It happens every 3 or 4 days and there doesn't have to be an app runnning to trigger the reboot.
It even happens when I answer a call.
There have been 3 Android updates since I bought the Neo, but none solved that issue, and it seems like I'm not the only one experiencing those reboots. They seem to happen to alot of phones, and not only Sony.
But they're a pain in the youknowwhat, because if it reboots, I can't receive any calls or messages until I noticed it rebooted and I enter my password again.

So, who has experienced that kind of reboot?

And to the What Hifi review team: did any of the phones you tested in the new magazine reboot out of its own?

daveh75

I've currently got a Sensation XE and had DHD and a Desire before that, and also have an SGS II and Galaxy Ace in the household.

The only time I have encountered random reboots is on the Desire after installing the stock Gingerbread ROM on it, though disabling fastboot cured that...

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Apparently there can be a problem with Wi-fi.

In your Wifi settings page, click on the settings button, advanced. Then make sure Keep Wifi on during sleep is checked and also Best Wifi performance is checked too

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts