AMP with DAC for 1.000 EUR

Tomas

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Broner,

Thanks for your reply, i wasn't able to upload anything else than subject.

Anyway, I am looking for an an amp with integrated DAC with at least 3 digital inputs with budget max 1000 Euro to start, than I'll change speakers as well

I listen mostly rock and watch a lots of films. 50/50.

I want to buy a network player as well, but first I need an amp plus speakers. I love B&W sound and I know they pair great with Rotel, but Rotel RA 12 doesn’t seem to powerful to me and RA 1570 is way over my budget. I realy like the Onkyo A-9070, but I wasn’t able to compare it with Rotel side by side...

Any advice?

Thank you,

Tomas

Broner

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Can't help you with those specific requirements, but there are enough people hanging out here who should be able to give you some decent advice. It would probably be a good idea to specifiy which speakers you will be connecting the amp to.

Tomas

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you,

so far I don't know what speaker's will I buy ... for sure it will be floorstanders with price tag about 1000 Euro as well. But so far I was allways amazed by B&W and Dali. I think it will depends a lot on amplifier... unfortunately where I live I do not have many posibilities to compare diferent amps and speakers side by side. Therefore I am trying to research online as much as I can.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts