alphason abr 1100

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello all just wondering if anyone would know how much weight the glass shelves can handle on the alphason abr 1100 tv cabinet.The reason i ask is i am waiting delivery of a yamaha dsp 763 amp and looking at the size and weight of the thing am worried that it might be too heavy.I need to put it on the shelf as i think it will hit the door hinge if put on the bottom.I have looked but cannot find any details on the shelves themselves any help would be greatly appreciated.

A

Anonymous

My Denon 3808 is on the base of mine pushed well back. The connections on the back stick out though, just push it as close to the wall as possible.

I reckon the glass shelves probably will handle the weight, they're quite sturdy although the 4 shelf supports are push in 'pins' and the weight on each may be an issue. It's hard to say.

A

Anonymous

A simple look at the Alphason website, at the item, and the specs:

Overall Depth: 468mm
Overall Width: 1150mm
Overall Height : 398mm
Internal Width: 455 / 160 / 455mm
Top Load Weight: 100kg
Shelf Load Weight: 60kg
Shelf Heights: 100 / 200mm

At 60kg, you are there with plenty to spare. They do make these glass shelves way stronger than they need to be. And then some. "Glass" is not equal to "greenhouse window pane".

A

Anonymous

thankyou everyone for the info. I did look on there site but obviously not hard enough! much appreciated.cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts