All Sky HD channels back?

AndyWright

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just noticed that all HD channels (except sports and movies) are back on the basic HD package. Anyone know if this is permanent or for a free weekend promotion or something? Cheers

Sky has made changes to its packs from September. Instead of 6 packs (entertainment, documentary, news etc.), it now has 2 packs: entertainment & entertainment extra. Check this: http://www.sky.com/shop/tv/entertainment-packs/?irct=products-SkyEntertainment
Just check what package you've been put on.

A

Anonymous

Aye, and the sports cannot be added by channel anymore - I tried to add sports 1 to be told you can't. I would leave now but we're stuck in an HD contract until 8 December 2011. These are just greedy now. |(

I've downgraded to the least package I can get as they've lost £240 of my business a year and I'm incensed with them.

Off to the pub to watch the Newcastle game instead tomorrow.

Freesat for me as soon as I can!

A

Anonymous

Graham_Thomas said:
......the sports cannot be added by channel anymore - I tried to add sports 1 to be told you can't.........

Why would you want to add just one sports channel when you can get Sky Sports 1,2,3 & 4 for less than the cost of ONE gallon of petrol per week?

A

Anonymous

I have Yorkshire DNA in my veins and don't want to shell out £50.00 a month to watch the Toon once a quarter. >)

A

Anonymous

?

It costs less than £20 per month for Sky Sports 1,2,3 & 4 and you can watch extended highlights of Toon every Saturday night (on 'Football First') ...... (unless they are playing a big club on Sunday or Monday).

A

Anonymous

£22.50 for the main pack, £10.25 for HD pack and £20 for sports pack - I make that £52.75. |(

A

Anonymous

Graham_Thomas said:
£22.50 for the main pack, £10.25 for HD pack and £20 for sports pack - I make that £52.75. |(

I wasassuming that you take the main pack whether or not you choose to take Sky Sports. - £22.50

The HD pack is not compulsory. - £10.25

I make that £20 to add Sky Sports. Or £5 per week. Less than the cost of one gallon of petrol.

I do agree with you though, £5 per week to watch extended highlights of every Newcastle league game is pretty poor value for money..........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts