Alessandro ms1 headphones

A

Anonymous

You can order on the website

They accept payments with Visa or MasterCard; or you can try Paypal. I believe they do free shipping all over the world as well.

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
Order them from the Alessandro web site $99 including postage, I have had mine for about a year and they are excellent, took about 8days to arrive after I ordered them, nicely boxed and well packed , also they are cheaper than the Grado 60's.

Tonestar1

bemahler1:Order them from the Alessandro web site $99 including postage, I have had mine for about a year and they are excellent, took about 8days to arrive after I ordered them, nicely boxed and well packed , also they are cheaper than the Grado 60's.

Hi,

Sorry to hijack but can you tell me the difference between these and the Grados please?

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
The MS1s are Grados 60s. Alessandro receive them from Grado and do something magical to them that improves the headphone sound, somehow making them sound better in all aspects. I have both and believe me the MS1s just sound so much better,some members on here say they are equal to the sound of the SR125.

A

Anonymous

bemahler1:
...some members on here say they are equal to the sound of the SR125.

I'm one of them
emotion-1.gif

bemahler1

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
Looks like they have improved the MS1s but the remaining headphones are staying at the same price, very tempted to buy the Music Series Pro model but need to convince the wife.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts