AIAIAI TMA-1 Young Guru Edition

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I treated myself to a pair of these this week...

...and love them!

I listen to a lot of dance music, mainly played through Spotify Premium and these really do the trick. The bass is solid and absolutely crisp. The separation is excellent too, you get a sense of everything all being mixed in. I can definitely see why DJs like them as it's easy to pick out the different layers.

I bought some for my teenage son for Christmas and have wanted some ever since, well I bit the bullet.

They are also extremely comfortable, have had a couple of 4 hour sessions with no complaints at all.

Having said all this, if I was listening to classical or female vocalists then whilst these are good and do the job perfectly well, there are more appropriate headphones around. It's all about what you want to listen to, and if you like dance music then I would go so far to say that these take some serious beating.

They also look cool, but you have to bear in mind that I am a middle aged man :O

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Aha, it's not the same model bigboss. The TMA-1x is the budget version, whereas the TMA-1 Young Guru is a special edition studio version. They are both excellent value though, and there are more in the range.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
JoelSim said:
Aha, it's not the same model bigboss. The TMA-1x is the budget version, whereas the TMA-1 Young Guru is a special edition studio version. They are both excellent value though, and there are more in the range.

The budget version is very, very plain, but surprisingly good. I would expect their other headphones to be a good value.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts